(ACK)ademic™

Menu

Amoeba Sisters Body Systems Video

Alright 7th  graders here is the video you need to watch for homework! Take notes while you watch and at the end of the video leave a comment below with 3 facts about 3 DIFFERENT systems.  Be sure to leave your name, class period and complete sentences.

Categories:   Homework, Science 7, video

Comments

• Posted: May 11, 2016 18:29

Aaliyah Parker

hey this is Aaliyah Parker from your first period class. i was unable to view this video because it says the server unexpectedly closed the connection.
    • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:25

Mrs_A

Hi Aaliya, that was an issue in school. This shouldn't still be an issue. Try it again.
  • Posted: May 11, 2016 20:42

Anonymous

Hi Mrs,ackerman it's me edwin period 3 I learned new skeleton systems wich are called smooth that can line esophagus and the cardiac wich is in the heart
    • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:25

Mrs_A

Sounds good but try to check your spelling. Can you identify 1 more fact? Needed 3 for the assignment. See you tomorrow!
  • Posted: May 11, 2016 21:16

Sean Mcintyre

I have learned some new systems that I have never learned before
    • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:26

Mrs_A

Hi Sean, the assignment was to be specific and list 3 facts for 3 systems in complete sentences. Try again =-)
  • Posted: May 11, 2016 21:26

Maxime Michel

I learn that there is a lot of things growing in your body
    • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:26

Mrs_A

Like what Max? Can you give some details from the video?
      • Posted: May 12, 2016 03:15

John miranda

I am john i learnd integemtary system helps temerture control and water loss
        • Posted: May 12, 2016 05:03

Mrs_A

Great John, can you write 2 more facts?
  • Posted: May 11, 2016 22:04

Anonymous

Hi Mrs.Ackerman I am Nadia in your 3rd period class and the first system I learned was Skeletal system and as in adult you have 206 bones but when you were a baby you had more.The second system is Endocrine system which if you have a test and your heart is beating fast is because you are having the Adrenaline rush.The third system is Integumentary system and it helps tempature control and control of water loss.This is what I learned in the Amoeba sisters body system video.
  • Posted: May 11, 2016 22:51

Jonathan period 3

1.organ system 2. bare bones 3.heart i did the homework this is what i got from the video that i saw
    • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:27

Mrs_A

Cool....here are some questions: 1. What did you learn about organ systems? 2. What did you learn about bones? 3. What did you learn about the heart? See you tomorrow!
  • Posted: May 11, 2016 23:05

Adriana Tenelema

Adriana Tenezaca Period:7 Circulatory system: -The circulatory system carry oxygen and removes carbon dioxide. Digestive system: - The Digestive system the small instestine and the large instestine. Reproduction system - The Reproduction system have to get out carbon dioxide.
    • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:27

Great job Adriana!
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 00:08

Isis

Hi I am Isis from your 1 period class I learn about the systems and I going to tell you three. System 1: The Digestive system help you break down and absorb food for your body to get nutrients. System 2: The Nervous system includes your brain and your spinal cord. It involve your controls voluntary actions and control involuntary action and also your reflexes. Last but not least system 3 is the Muscular system. System 3:The Muscular system have 3 types of muscle tissue. There are Skeletal ,Smooth, and Cardiac system. Skeletal is attached to your bones. Smooth is line up with your esophagus and Cardiac is in your heart. That is what I learn.
    • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:28

Mrs_A

Bravo Isis! I loved reading your facts! Make sure you read your responses back to yourself and edit them before you send them. See you tomorrow!
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 00:32

Ernie

Hi Mrs.Ackerman this is Ernie Lema form third period and I watched the video I learned that the digestive system lets u break down food the respitory system lets u breath in and out by taking in oxygen and taking out carbon dioxide(O2) and the excretory system takes care of ur body
    • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:29

Mrs_A

Great Job Ernie! Just make sure you check your spelling. See you tomorrow!
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 01:02

Rose Saint-Preux

Hi its rose from 3rd. And I've learned about the excretory system there are two kidneys in your body and they are used to release waste out of your blood system and the muscular system the three type of muscle tissue. They are skeletal smooth and cardiac. Nervous system Universe include your brain and your spinal cord that was very interesting I never knew that and let your nervous system uses a cell known as Nero this is what I learned from the video
    • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:30

Mrs_A

Nice job Rose! You have some nice details. Be sure to read back your response to make sure it is clear and spelled correctly before turning it in.
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 01:13

Anonymous

hello Ms.Ackerman, this is Zarah Origene from your 3 period class..and i learn about slight-exaggeration,DNA,in the little show is was showing us how cell work out and how our body work out. this is what i learn about today.....have a nice day!!! :")
    • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:31

Mrs_A

Hi Zarah, good attempt however you needed to select 3 of the body systems from the video and write facts about each of them. Can you try again?
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 01:18

Anonymous

It's Jose Galdamez=period3 I learn about the organ system circulatory system and the skeleton system
    • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:31

Mrs_A

Hi Jose, what did you learn? You needed to select 3 systems and write 3 facts. Glad you were able to view the video!
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 01:32

jennifer lemus

Hi Mrs. Ackerman this is Jennifer Lemus from 3 period class what I have learned from the video is that your bones make blood I also learned that a human body has 205 bones last thing I learned was that your skin protects the cells and not losing water that you need.
    • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:32

Mrs_A

Hi Jennifer! Great details!
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:26

Anonymous

hi Mrs Ackerman this is Chris from 3 period i learned about the digestive system and how lets us break down food in our body and the respiritory system on how it helps us breath in oxygen and how we breath out co2 and the third system is the excretory system because there are two kidneys and those help you get waste out of your body
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:38

Jason

Hi Mrs. Ackerman this is Jason from period 3 I watched the video I've learned about the digestive system and nervous system which include you brain and spinal cord and esphagus which is part of the digestive system
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 02:42

Jason

Hi Mrs Ackerman their jason from 3 period I learn the digestive system breaks down food,nervous system is in the spinal cord
    • Posted: May 12, 2016 05:03

Mrs_A

Hi Jason, so far so good, but could you add at least 1 more fact?
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 12:20

Stephanie diaz

Hi This is Stephanie from period 1. I leanr that excretor y system there are two kidneys in your body and they release waste out of tour blood system. Muscular system they are skeletal smooth and cerdiac and for the nervous system incluye you brain and your espinal cord.
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 12:26

Anonymous

Hi I am Jhon from your 3 period class, did you know that 3 type of muscles skeletal, smooth, and cardiac. if your kidney doesn't work you have machine called dialysis. your cant do without muscle your cant move.
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 14:54

rosibel

rosibel i learn alot , skeletal digestive ...
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 14:57

charlie

i have learn that your blood is red even when is still in you body i have also learned that lymph preatects you from virisouse
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 15:00

Anonymous

Anastasia m. 7p Integumentary system it is fancy word for are largest organ our skin . our skin helps protcet the insides form temperater control,controls water loss. neruous system barin spinal cord
Click to listen highlighted text!