(ACK)ademic™

Menu

Sci 7-Photosynthesis Videos & Interactives

Photosynthesis….do you know what it means? Can you explain how it happens? What does a plant need? How do animals rely on plants? Can you write out the formula for photosynthesis? If you can’t answer these questions yet, be sure to review your notes, study your flashcards and check out these videos & interactives below.

wonderville-logo

FireShot-Pro-Screen-Capture-041-NOVA-I-Illuminating-Photosynthesis-www_pbs_org_wgbh_nova_nature_photosynthesis_html1-300x267

virtual forest photosynthesis

photosynthesis

plants photosyn

download

iBooks-Worldwide-Photosynthetic-Activity-Image-2

Bioman Photosynthesis

Categories:   Interactive, Science, Science 7

Comments

• Posted: February 10, 2016 20:13

Anonymous

This is Alhyanna Romain from first period. I learned that the light color can affect the growth in a plant. When plants are put in red light and blue light the blue light did not work as mush as the red light.
  • Posted: February 10, 2016 20:14

Isis Lecky

I'm Isis and i did 2 activities. I learned about Photosynthesis and how plants use and make it.
  • Posted: February 10, 2016 20:29

norma

I learned about photosynthesis and it tells me where the sun provides the energy from . It tells me that plants take water up through the roots.
  • Posted: February 10, 2016 20:30

seyda lala-caguana

hi my name is seyda from ur first period class the game a played was photosynthesis interactive and 4h viritals forest
  • Posted: February 10, 2016 20:35

Sthephanie Magana-Diaz

Hi my name is stephanie. The games were fun and i learn that photos means light and plant need a lot of water.Thanks bye!
  • Posted: February 10, 2016 20:37

Ereca

I am Ereca I did photosynthesis interactive and worldwide photosynthetic activity
  • Posted: February 10, 2016 20:38

Justin s

i did every single one my favorite one was the light when you where a bull to change the light and plant the seeds i also did the one that tells you haw photosynthesis occurs i enjoy all of them and i did all of them :)
  • Posted: February 10, 2016 21:24

Anonymous

Hi Ms. Akerman its Zarah today i stay after school for the lpp program with Ms.pagan and i am on ms.pagan room using the computer.... and i learn more about phtotsythesis i leard that Photosynthesis is a process used by plants and other organisms to convert light energy, normally from the Sun, into chemical energy that can be later released to fuel the organisms' activities. And other new stuff that i think you didnt teach us yet im not pretty sure. Have a nice day with your family.....
  • Posted: February 10, 2016 21:41

Anonymous

Hi Mrs Ackerman this is nadia and what i learned is plants have a cycle of photosynthesis that never stops and keeps on going so it could form.
  • Posted: February 10, 2016 21:43

chris lema

hi mrs.ackermen im chris from third period i did the hw from today thankyou
  • Posted: February 10, 2016 21:50

Jennifer Lemus

Hi Mrs. Ackerman this is Jennifer from 3 period I did the biomebio and the glencoe had fun learning that plants give us so much we only give them carbon dioxide see you tomorrow
  • Posted: February 10, 2016 22:57

Rose

Hi Mrs.Akerman this is Rose from your 3 period class I've have tried clicking every video one work and j really don't know how to use it. So later I might try in my laptop if it is working.
    • Posted: February 10, 2016 22:58

Rose

So I will be studying on my notebook just for now Until my laptop Finnish charging And if it work
  • Posted: February 10, 2016 23:05

Jason

Hi I've done the flash cards and. Review
  • Posted: February 11, 2016 00:26

Jonathan

Hi mrs ackerman i studyed i am jonathan from per 3
  • Posted: February 11, 2016 01:51

joselin castillo

I am finish
  • Posted: February 11, 2016 13:39

Rose

Hi Mrs.Ackerman this Rose from 3 period. I've been trying to do the homework on my tablet it didnt it some how. So im on my Laptop and it work i played the light and plant Growth
  • Posted: February 11, 2016 15:28

joobie

i did photosynthesis interactive
  • Posted: February 17, 2016 02:02

Chris lema

hi mrs ackermen i did the homework
  • Posted: February 17, 2016 02:03

Chris lema

the messege was sent by me mrs ackermen im chris from third period
  • Posted: March 5, 2016 03:20

aaliyah

Hi, I think that I understand photosynthesis no I am still little bit unsure bit I think that I will under stand it soon or later
  • Posted: September 12, 2016 03:44

Arion jack

What I Learned that photosynthesis and it tells me where the sun provides the energy from . It tells me where exactly plants take water up through the roots.
Click to listen highlighted text!