Wednesday starts the first day of classes at CRMS!!! Are you ready for a new school year? Here are some tips to help you out:
1) Always get a good night’s sleep…don’t stay up on your phone/video games/computer, etc until past midnight
2) Eat something for breakfast…even a piece of fruit is better than choosing to eat nothing.
3) Double check your bag before you leave…do you have pens/pencils, binders, agenda?
4) Make sure you show up to homeroom on time…no one likes to be the late kid on the first day
5) Speak up if you have questions!!! Need to know how to get to the library? Don’t know where the bathrooms are? Who is your guidance counselor? Don’t be afraid to ask…we are here to help!
Be sure to check back here often for HW assignments, vocab review, helpful online interactives & more!
Have a great school year!!!